Tue, 15 Aug|
Pond Exploring - Summer Session
What lies beneath? Join expert Richard Cripps and learn about pond life!
Time & Location
15 Aug 2023, 10:00 – 12:00
Broad Hinton, Broad Hinton, Swindon SN4, UK
About the event
What lies beneath the surface of the pond? Join us for a relaxed morning for pond exploring and talks. We'll be scopping up water and identifying the insects and pond life that lurk down deep.
Children will not be accessing the pond but we'll be working from buckets and trays for them to identify the creatures.
- The target age for these events is 4-10 years
- Please book a place for all over 4s attending AND their accompanying adults (under 4s do not need a ticket).
- Meeting place will be given a few days before the event.
- These events are free to attend but bookings are essential.
- If after booking you can no longer make the event please do let us know so that we can release your space.
- No dogs on this occasion.
- Please book a space for all attending.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing, sturdy footwear and bring a water bottle.
The Space for Nature Events and Outreach Programme is partly funded by Farming in Protected Landscapes, a Defra grant scheme administered by the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.