Tue, 29 Aug|
PoeTREE and Wellness in the Woods
Join us for for a gentle wellness and Haiku session in the ancient woods of Hackpen.
Time & Location
29 Aug, 10:00 – 12:00
About the event
Get ready for school with this gentle wellness session led by Stephanie Young, in the Hackpen woods. We will lead the children through a range of relaxation and mindfulness techniques which are easy to replicate at home. We're lucky enough to be able to run this event in the ancient hedgehog mounds of the Marlborough Downs. We'll also be doing some improvised poetree. Let's connect with our environment and ourselves and take some time out whilst be inspired by our surrounds.
- The target age for these events is 4-10.
- Please book a place for all over 4s attending and their accompanying adults (under 4s do not need a ticket).
- Meeting place will be given a few days before the event.
- These events are free to attend but bookings are essential.
- If after booking you can no longer make the event please do let us know so that we can release your space.
- No dogs on this occasion.
- Please book a space for all attending.
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing, sturdy footwear and bring a water bottle.
The Space for Nature Events and Outreach Programme is partly funded by Farming in Protected Landscapes, a Defra grant scheme administered by the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Wellness in the Woods
Free ticket, no need to print