Thu, 12 Sep | Maisey Farm near Rockley, Marlborough
Evening Farm Walk and Picnic
Flowers, harvest mice, farmland birds, bats and a picnic - a packed evening!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
12 Sep 2019, 18:30
Maisey Farm near Rockley, Marlborough
About The Event
A late summer farm walk to see downland wildflower restoration and a whole range of land management to support farmland birds. We'll look for harvest mouse nests and, as it gets towards dusk, listen out for bats using special bat detectors.
- Please wear stout footwear, bring a torch, and a jacket as the evening will get cooler as the sun drops.
- Accompanied children over the age of 7(ish) welcome, but sorry not suitable for pushchairs.
- Quiet dogs on short leads also welcome.
- Meeting place will be given when you book.
- Please bring your own food and seating for the twilight picnic.
- Free ticket, no need to print£0£00£0